- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq.
- Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq.
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq.
- Jennifer L. Toth, Esq.
- Jason D. Briel, Esq.
- Linda M. Lopez, Esq.
- James E. Sensor, Esq.
- Edward J. Glynn, Esq. (ret.)
Achieving Results With Individual Care and Attention
The law firm of Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C. was founded in 1995. Since our founding, we have maintained a commitment to outstanding legal representation and individual attention to our clients. We also are committed to serving our local communities. To learn more about our attorneys and their areas of practice, follow the links above.
Our law firm's philosophy is simple: we practice law as if we were the client. That approach drives our attorneys to excel in their respective areas of law. It guides our interactions with you, the client. We know the legal system can be complex and intimidating, which is why we are there with you throughout your legal matter. We provide individualized and diligent representation to all of our clients because that is how we would want to be treated in your situation.
With Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C., you will always have a knowledgeable and compassionate attorney overseeing all aspects of your case. Your lawyer will respond promptly to any questions and concerns. Our focus on client service is one reason why we respond to phone calls within 24 hours. You have enough to worry about when you are facing a legal issue; with us, you can be confident you have a good lawyer on whom to rely throughout your case.
We Handle Varied and Complex Cases
We welcome cases across the legal spectrum. Our goal is to provide outstanding representation by having attorneys who focus on and excel in various specific areas of the law. We routinely help clients in matters involving:
- Personal injury law
- Felony and misdemeanor criminal defense
- Workers' compensation
- Family law matters, including divorce
- Social Security Disability claims
- Real estate transactions
- Estate planning
- Employment law
- Civil litigation
- Consumer and business bankruptcy
Trusted Trial Attorneys in Both Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Were you injured in a car accident in Pennsylvania but live in New Jersey? Do you commute across state lines daily and were injured on the job? We are constantly asked questions about the right attorney to hire in similar situations.
With us, you do not have to worry about nuanced differences in the law between New Jersey and Pennsylvania, because all of our attorneys are licensed in both states. During your free initial consultation, you can inquire about which state's laws apply and the appropriate next steps to take. We practice regularly in both states and remain at the forefront of legal issues across state lines.
We have offices in Phillipsburg, New Jersey; Belvidere, New Jersey; and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. We serve clients throughout western New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania.
Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court
Three of our attorneys are certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court:
- Dennis W. Winegar - Certified by NJ Supreme Court as a Matrimonial Attorney
- Scott M. Wilhelm - Certified by NJ Supreme Court as a Municipal Court Law Attorney
- Brian A. Roemersma - Certified by NJ Supreme Court as a Workers Compensation Attorney
This designation is only granted to attorneys who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in their specialized fields of law. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court must have:
- Been a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years
- Fulfilled ongoing continuing legal education requirements
- Demonstrated a substantial level of experience in his or her area of practice
- Been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work
- Taken and passed a written examination in his or her area of law
As of June 2012, approximately 2% of all active lawyers in New Jersey hold Board certifications.
Additionally, three of our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers:
- Dennis W. Winegar - 2002 to present
- Brian A. Roemersma - 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Jennifer L. Toth (Rising Star) - 2014 to present
Super Lawyer is a distinction awarded to outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. It is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating based on a multiphase selection process. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis, and only 5% of eligible attorneys are selected to Super Lawyers.
You can reach us by calling any of our three local area offices or online here.