James E. Sensor, Esq.
James Sensor has been an associate at the Law Firm since 2015. Mr. Sensor was admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey in 2014.
Mr. Sensor primarily covers Family Law matters for the Law Firm, though he also has some background in criminal and civil litigation matters. Mr. Sensor believes in compassionate, client-centered lawyering, and embraces the opportunity to help guide clients through what is often an intensely stressful and emotionally taxing time in their lives.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sensor served as a law clerk to the Honorable President Judge Margherita Patti-Worthington in the Court of Common Pleas in Monroe County, Pennsylvania.
Mr. Sensor earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2014, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a concentration in Family Law. During his time at University of Baltimore, Mr. Sensor was accepted as a student attorney in the Bronfein Family Law Clinic, representing underprivileged clients in Family Law matters and earning in-courtroom experience. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Sensor graduated from University of Maryland in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts in Government & Politics and a minor in Philosophy.
Mr. Sensor is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, and the Northampton County Bar Association, and the Lehigh County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation Matters
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctor magna cum laude - 2014
- Honors: Family Law Moot Court Competition Team, Student Attorney, Bronfein Family Law Clinic
- Major: Family Law
- Law Review: University of Baltimore Law Review, Associate Comment Editor
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society; Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Team
- Major: Government & Politics
- Minor: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable President Judge Margherita Patti-Worthington in the Court of Common Pleas in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- Thomas, Thomas, and Hafer, Bethlehem, PA, Law Clerk
- Research Assistant to Professor Barbara Babb, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Law Office of David D. Nowak, LLC, Towson, MD, Law Clerk