Jason D. Briel Esq.
Jason Briel has been an associate at the Law Firm since 2009. He was admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey in 2009.
Prior to becoming an associate, he served as a law clerk at this firm in 2008. He also gained valuable legal experience through internships with Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services in 2009 and the Allegheny County Public Defender's office in downtown Pittsburgh in 2007.
Jason received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2009. Prior to attending law school, he graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Paterson University in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in History. Jason grew up in the Phillipsburg area and graduated from Phillipsburg High School in 1999.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Estate Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- New Jersey, 2009
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2009
- William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude - 2003
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: History
Past Employment Positions
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Intern, 2009
- Allegheny County Public Defender’s office, Intern, 2007