Jennifer L. Toth, Esq.
Jennifer Toth first joined the Law Firm as an associate in 2010 and has been a Partner since 2014. She is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court of New Jersey, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Ms. Toth was named a New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Star" by her peers in 2014, 2015, and 2016. In addition, she is currently the Municipal Public Defender for Pohatcong Township, Greenwich Township, Mansfield Township, and Raritan Township, New Jersey.
Ms. Toth concentrates her practice on criminal defense and personal injury law. She represents clients in all levels of the court system in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C., Ms. Toth was an associate at a civil litigation law firm in Bergen County, New Jersey.
Ms. Toth earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Baltimore, during which time she spent two years as a clerk in the felony division of the Baltimore City Office of the Public Defender. She received a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Scranton. During college, she interned at the Lackawanna County District Attorney's Office and the United States Probation Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey, 2008
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctor - 2007
- Honors: Criminal Law Association
- University of Scranton
- B.S. - 2004
- Honors: Criminal Justice Club
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Psychology
- Minor: Sociology
Honors and Awards
- Named a New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Star" by her peers in 2014, 2015 & 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warren County Bar Association, Vice President
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Baltimore City Office of the Public Defender, Law Clerk
- Lackawanna County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- United States Probation Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Intern