At WWGR Law, our clients are our passion and priority. Therefore, we are honored when they desire to share their positive experiences at our firm with others. Below are just a few examples of the kind words shared by our clients:
Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C.
- "My experiences with WWGR Law have always been pleasant considering the nature of my case. I have been a client for several years and they are always professional, courteous, and most importantly patient. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone in the area." -Christine
- "It was obvious that they truly cared about getting me the very best outcome." -Ronda
- "I wanted to thank everyone for handling my case - I am very happy with the firm's legal services and the entire process." -Jeff
Dennis W. Winegar, Esq.
- "Dennis Winegar and his staff are very knowledgeable & thorough. They are also extremely compassionate and understanding. I never felt uncomfortable asking questions about things I didn't understand. I felt very secure that they would handle my case well and look out for my best interests - which they did. In the past, I made a costly mistake choosing a less expensive attorney. I only wish I had made the right choice and chosen Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma from the start. They are my #1 choice for any future legal needs." -Sandra
- "Mr. Winegar made sure to explain all options in all circumstances and then gave his recommendations. He listened to all my input and helped to make a very stressful situation a little less so. He was considerate as to the cost whenever possible." -Victoria
- "Thanks to Dennis, we settled in my favor. Throughout the process, Dennis was absolutely professional and courteous. In fact, that is how I would describe everyone I dealt with at the firm. I would not hesitate to use this firm's services again. I wish I had done so in the past! I would, and have, recommended Dennis and WWGR to friends." -John
- "Mr. Winegar was my lawyer 20+ years ago. It was a challenging case. He is not only a very professional lawyer; he is also a down to earth guy. When I say my case was filled with such suspense and uncertainty, Mr. Winegar took to the books and researched cases and laws that were new to us all. Mr. Winegar called me and had meetings with me upon requests... I still thank him to this day. He went and conquered a case that baffled us both. That's all I can say for now. Thank you." -J.
Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq.
- "Scott Wilhelm is an excellent attorney. Case closed." -Jon-Michael
- "Scott Wilhelm has been a superb lawyer in handling my daughter's delicate case. Simply put, he is amazing! He's been compassionate, understanding and patient throughout the process of defending her. It's been hard and challenging, but he has never wavered and has shown great depth, experience and thoroughness from beginning to end during this extremely complex case. My daughter, my family and I are extremely grateful to have him guiding us and we could not be more thankful as he has provided us with all the information we needed and has been with us each and every step of the way. His work is simply outstanding and we would highly recommend him to all that needed this type of legal advice." -Jeanette
- "I was involved in an automobile accident and was left with some permanent injuries. I retained Scott Wilhelm to represent me against the insurance company. It was a very long process with depositions, court appearances, and cancellations of court appearances. Scott kept me informed of the proceedings from start to finish. He was very professional and patient. Scott advised me on decisions which turned out to be the correct choices. Scott is a great attorney and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone." -Mary
- "Scott Wilhelm and the staff at WWGR Law were extremely helpful when we considered filing bankruptcy. We both lost our jobs. My husband lost his job first and went back to college full-time. Then I lost my job. Unemployment compensation and part-time jobs were not enough to pay our bills. Scott counseled us through the bankruptcy process with professionalism and kindness. Thanks to Scott, we were able to recover financially and move forward. We highly recommend Scott Wilhelm and WWGR Law." -Catherine and John
- "Me and my wife have been clients here for about three years. We came here looking for help on a personal injury case...Talking to Scott made me and wife feel very comfortable. We felt like we were talking to a family member. Their team was immediate in their help...The outcome has been swift. We felt that the outcome has been fair, and we would rely on this firm at any other time given in our lives." -Nicholas
- "Scott Wilhelm is an AMAZING attorney...Whether you need assistance with traffic violations, DUI, criminal matters, Bankruptcy or divorce - his office has you covered. Extremely knowledgeable, efficient, stays in constant contact, always one step ahead. I will definitely be using him and his team for any future legal needs in NJ or PA." -Anonymous
Brian A. Roemersma, Esq.
- "Brian is compassionate, caring and understanding of his clients' needs. He is eloquent in the way he presents your needs and desires to the other parties. He was very quick and efficient in answering the questions I had and his help earned me a larger settlement than I hoped to get. I would highly recommend Brian to my friends and family." -Catherine
- "Best attorney hands down: Mr. Roemersma fought hard for me and got me a large cash settlement. I highly recommend him for anyone that needs legal advice." -Megan
- "Brian has been by my side working for me. It has been really tough because the insurance company has been denying left and right. He has been fighting hard and I would highly recommend him." -Heather
- "Mr. Roemersma helped me through a very challenging and frustrating case. He proved to be extremely knowledgeable about our state's laws and about my rights as an injured worker. He was very compassionate and honest every step of the way." -Leonard
- "Excellent Lawyer and staff: Brian took great interest in my case. He stayed on top of doctors and case workers. He always returned my phone calls when I had questions regarding my doctor's diagnosis. My boss threatened to fire me and Brian gave me outstanding advice. He settled my case in a timely and professional manner. His secretary has also given me a lot of phone time, has always been concerned with my wellbeing, and has given Brian my messages to be answered right away. I couldn't have asked for a better team with my injuries, all I can say is I can't thank them enough." -Pamela