- Associate, 2021
Sebastian, a Berks County native, began his career at WWGR Law in 2021, and is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania. Sebastian earned his Juris Doctor from George Washington University Law School where he concentrated his studies in Business & Finance Law. During his time there he was an executive board member of the Corporate Business Law Society as well as the Federalist Society. While completing his law degree, Sebastian was a student attorney for Rising for Justice (a legal clinic), interned with The Honorable Rossie D. Alston Jr., and was a law clerk for the U.S. Department of Commerce. Sebastian received a Bachelor of Arts in History at West Virginia University.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2021
- West Virginia University
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List Spring 2015 to Spring 2016
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Student Attorney, Rising for Justice, Washington, D.C.
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Rossie D. Alston, J.R., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria, Virginia
- Legal Intern, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed, Washington, D.C.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of General Counsel, Commercial Law Development Program, Washington, D.C.