Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma
Personal Injury Lawyers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
►ATTENTION CLIENTS: SCOTT M. WILHELM, ESQ. WILL BE HOLDING A FREE SEMINAR ON BANKRUPTCY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON APRIL 9, 2015 AT 6:00 P.M. AT OUR OFFICE. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT WHETHER BANKRUPTCY IS RIGHT FOR YOU OR JUST WANT INFORMATION, PLEASE JOIN US. CALL THE OFFICE NUMBER AT (908) 454-3200 OR SEND AN EMAIL (BARBR@WWGRLAW.COM OR WILHELMS@WWGRLAW.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
With over 75 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys at Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma are well qualified to handle a variety of complex cases. Each member of our legal team focuses on a few specific practice areas, ensuring that the attorney you work with will have extensive experience dealing with your type of case. Collectively, our practice areas include personal injury, medical malpractice, family law, motor vehicle accidents, workers' compensation, criminal defense, bankruptcy law, product liability, and civil rights law. In addition to providing outstanding representation and obtaining consistently excellent results for our clients, Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma is committed to offering personal attention and guidance throughout the legal process. We understand that you may be frustrated or intimidated by the legal system; therefore, we will do everything possible to reduce your anxiety and make your experience with our firm as stress-free as possible. You can rely on our caring, professional attorneys to answer your questions and help you feel secure about your case.
Based in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, the law firm of Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma was founded in 1995 and our experienced attorneys are admitted to practice throughout both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We routinely represent clients across Northern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, including clients from such areas as Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and the overall Lehigh Valley region in Pennsylvania, as well as clients located throughout New Jersey in such areas as Warren County, Hunterdon County, Morris County, Clinton, Flemington, Hackettstown, Phillipsburg and the surrounding towns and counties.
Video: Our Story
Together, the personal injury lawyers at Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma have more than 75 years of experience. Our lawyers each have an area of expertise within different areas of law, including bankruptcy, product liability, civil rights, and medical malpractice. Our lawyers have a proven track record of success, and we work closely with clients to ensure their rights are protected. Enlarge Video View All Videos
- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq.
- Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq.
- Edward J. Glynn, Esq.
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq.
- Jason Briel, Esq.
- T. Scott Ferguson, Esq.,
- Jennifer Toth, Esq.
- Linda B. Maalouf, Esq.
- Rachel J. Nguyen, Esq.
Common Legal Questions
- Can I afford to hire an attorney? Personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and civil rights cases usually do not require any fees paid up front. Instead, attorneys charge on a contingency fee basis for these types of cases, which means that if you reach a monetary settlement or achieve a verdict in your favor at Court, the attorney will be entitled to a percentage of your award as the legal fee. If you do not reach a monetary settlement or achieve a verdict in your favor, you do not pay a legal fee…
- When is the best time to contact a lawyer? If you believe you have a potential case or think you may need legal representation, it is best to contact a lawyer right away. In general, cases are won or lost on evidence. The sooner an attorney can evaluate your case, obtain statements from witnesses, take photos of damages, and gather essential evidence, the better end result you will achieve…
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit? Defendants are protected under the law by the applicable ?statute of limitations? for each respective type of case. In short, the statute of limitations is the time period during which a lawsuit must be filed. If the applicable statute of limitations expires before the lawsuit is filed, the case can be dismissed as untimely…
- I am getting divorced. Do I really need an attorney? Even if you have a simple, uncontested divorce, it is probably wise to consider hiring an attorney because the attorney can guide you through the process and prepare the necessary paperwork to get you divorced…
- Can my employer harass or fire me for filing a worker?s compensation claim? No. Both New Jersey and Pennsylvania law prohibit an employer from harassing or discharging an employee in retaliation for filing a workers’ compensation claim. Your employer could become liable for additional damages in a separate civil lawsuit for retaliatory discharge or wrongful termination…
Read More about Frequently Asked Questions