Your life can be turned upside down in an instant when you suffer a serious injury because someone else was negligent. You may be forced to miss work and are struggling to pay bills. You may have to deal with insurance companies that are reluctant to pay you a fair settlement to cover medical expenses and property damage. And the pain and suffering caused by dealing with a serious injury cannot be overstated.
At Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C., our dedicated team of attorneys has experience handling all types of personal injury cases. We know what you are going through because we have been helping the injured in circumstances similar to yours for decades.
We have trial lawyers who litigate a variety of cases. That means we can take your case through to its conclusion. While we will work to get you a quick resolution when possible, we are skilled courtroom lawyers who can bring your case before a jury.
Respected Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
We are a full-service, client-oriented law firm. We have built a reputation of helping the injured recover the money they need through hard work and an ethical approach to the practice of law. We are not a run-of-the mill law firm. We take clients and cases we believe in, and work diligently to recover for you, because we know any of us could be similarly injured through no fault of our own at any time.
We treat every client as if it was us or a loved one recovering from serious injury. That approach means we are compassionate, responsive and above all determined to get you the help you need.
Comprehensive Legal Services For The Injured
Our personal injury attorneys are comfortable handling a wide array of personal injury matters in and out of the courtroom. We can aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. When appropriate, we will take your case to trial. We have the knowledge, experience and skill to handle your case, including personal injury claims involving:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents. Whether you are looking for a fair insurance settlement after a motor vehicle accident or need help with the legal aspects of an uninsured/underinsured motorist claim, we will maximize your compensation from every available source.
- Construction accidents. Construction sites can be dangerous places, but construction firms and contractors have the legal responsibility to protect both their employees and passersby from injury. In addition, equipment manufacturers who sell dangerous or defective tools and equipment may also be held liable if their product causes or contributes to an accident.
- Slip-and-fall accidents. Property owners must keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition. Failing to clean up, fix or warn shoppers, tenants and passers-by of dangerous conditions can lead to devastating injuries, which is why they can be held legally responsible.
- Nursing home abuse. Working in a nursing home or assisted care facility can be a stressful occupation. Regardless of the difficulty of their position, however, individuals who work as nurses or nursing home attendants are medical professionals who are bound by a legal obligation to provide responsible and competent care.
- Medical malpractice claims. Medical errors are among the most devastating injuries, and are consistently held to be among the highest leading causes of death in the U.S. We hold doctors and medical professionals accountable.
- Defective products. Manufacturers and distributors of consumer goods have a legal obligation to ensure their products are safe when they go to market.
We also help families who have experienced the tragic death of a loved one through wrongful death claims.
Free Consultations. We Accept No Fee Unless We Recover For You.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another's negligence, Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C., can help. We have offices in Phillipsburg, New Jersey; Belvidere, New Jersey; and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. We help victims throughout New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania obtain compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. Call our nearest office location to schedule a free initial consultation or reach us through this convenient online contact form.
If you have more questions, we are happy to speak to you at no cost. You can also find answers to frequently asked questions about personal injury cases here.