Your life can be turned upside down in an instant when you suffer a serious injury because someone else was negligent. You may be forced to miss work and are struggling to pay the bills. You may have to deal with insurance companies that are reluctant to pay you a fair settlement to cover medical expenses and property damage. The pain and suffering caused by a serious injury cannot be overstated.
Our attorneys have built a reputation of helping the injured recover the money they need through hard work and an ethical approach. We take clients and cases we believe in, and we work diligently to recover for you, treating every client as if it was us or a loved one recovering from serious injury.
Comprehensive Legal Services for the Injured
Our attorneys are comfortable handling a wide array of personal injury matters in and out of the courtroom. We can aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, and we will take your case to trial, when appropriate. We have the knowledge, experience and skill to handle your case. Our attorneys have handled a wide variety of cases, included but not limited to:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents. Whether you are looking for a fair insurance settlement after a motor vehicle accident or need help with the legal aspects of an uninsured/underinsured motorist claim, we will help to maximize your compensation from every available source.
- Slip-and-fall accidents. Property owners must keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition. Failing to clean up, fix, or warn shoppers, tenants, and passersby of dangerous conditions can lead to devastating injuries, which is why they can be held legally responsible.
- Defective products. Manufacturers and distributors of consumer goods have a legal obligation to ensure their products are safe when they go to market. When you receive a product that is defective, you may be able to take legal action against the manufacturer.
- Serious Injury and Wrongful Death. When you have been seriously injured, there are few things that matter more than managing your day-to-day activities and pain. If you or a loved one are suffering from neck, back, or spinal injuries, or there has been a wrongful death due to negligence or unlawful action, we are here to assist you in overcoming with your situation.
- Medical malpractice claims. Medical errors are among the most devastating injuries, and they are consistently among the highest leading causes of death in the United States. We help you hold doctors and medical professionals accountable when they have practiced negligence.
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another’s negligence, you may have a personal injury claim. Our attorneys are here to help you figure out what to do moving forward.
Call our main office at 908-454-3200 to schedule a consultation, or you can reach us online. If you have further questions, you can find answers to commonly asked questions about personal injury cases here.