At Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn and Roemersma, our clients are our passion and priority. Therefore, we are honored when they desire to share their positive experiences at our firm with others. Below are just a few examples from 2023 alone of the kind words shared by our clients:
- Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq.
- “Scott Wilhelm and staff treated me with the upmost respect and professionalism that any client could ask for. I would totally recommend this firm to family and friends. Thank you so much for all the help that you’ve given me.” – Greg M.
- “Scott is the best law attorney you will ever going to meet. From our first meeting, he explained everything to me in terms i could easily understand and was always very responsive when i had questions outside of our meetings. Scott made me feel safe since the first day i met him. His professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend and will work with this law office again. Thank you Scott!” – Jose L.
- “Mr. Wilhelm deserves more than 5 stars! He immediately provided me with confidence and ease. I had no doubt in him from the very beginning, and he powerfully guided me in court and achieved the very best possible outcome for me. I couldn’t have felt more supported by him as my legal advocate and attorney. Thank you so much!” – Jessica V.
- “If I could give more stars I would! Scott Wilhelm took on my case. At 1st I was skeptical because I was being impatient and felt like nothing was being done. So Scott had me come in for a meeting, and to my surprise he was on top of everything. He explained everything and answered any questions I had. He’s definitely straight forwards, very informative, kept me updated on all processes being handled in my case and was very honest about what the outcome may or may not be. He has this “No tolerance”, poker face thing going on, but he’s very professional, and respectful. He wasn’t rude or arrogant and actually remained calm when I wasn’t so pleasant. Any time I had questions, he was not hard to reach. Their assistant Stephanie made sure to help with what she could and if she couldn’t, she either contacted Scott for the answers or he would contact him himself. All in all, I had a great experience with a good outcome. I would highly recommend Scott Wilhelm.” – Erika Rodriquez
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq.
“Brian Roemersma and his staff have given me years of professional representation, they’re always spot on with every detail of my case. Brian is highly intelligent and is very concerned with the health and well-being of his clients. He has been a great friend and lawyer with my case for over 9 years, I would highly recommend him and can’t thank everyone enough for all they have done for me.” – Pamela D.
- “Brian represented me in a workers comp case with an injury. He was consistent and thorough in representing my interests. He was always available if I had questions or concerns and responded quickly. I have recommended Brian to several other people and will continue to do so if I know anyone needs his services. My experience with him was five star and I would use him again in the future if I ever needed him.” – Jeff N.
- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq.
- “Having known Dennis Winegar for well over 20 years, there wasn’t a doubt in my mind that he would be the best lawyer to handle my divorce. And as expected he didn’t disappoint! Many thanks to Dennis and Dennie for all their hard work and support.” – Maura P.
- “Attorney Winegar is very knowledgeable, professional and kind. He listened & always answered my questions. Divorce is not an easy experience but lawyer Winegar & his great team helped a lot, they are so helpful, supportive & caring. Greatly appreciated.” – Julie G.
- John C. Pierce, Esq.
“John was excellent to work with. He made a tough situation as easy as possible.” – Jackie R.