At Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn and Roemersma, our clients are our passion and priority. Therefore, we are honored when they desire to share their positive experiences at our firm with others. Below are just a few examples from 2023 alone of the kind words shared by our clients:
- Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- “Scott Wilhelm and staff treated me with the upmost respect and professionalism that any client could ask for. I would totally recommend this firm to family and friends. Thank you so much for all the help that you’ve given me.” – Greg M.
- “Scott is the best law attorney you will ever going to meet. From our first meeting, he explained everything to me in terms i could easily understand and was always very responsive when i had questions outside of our meetings. Scott made me feel safe since the first day i met him. His professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend and will work with this law office again. Thank you Scott!” – Jose L.
- “Mr. Wilhelm deserves more than 5 stars! He immediately provided me with confidence and ease. I had no doubt in him from the very beginning, and he powerfully guided me in court and achieved the very best possible outcome for me. I couldn’t have felt more supported by him as my legal advocate and attorney. Thank you so much!” – Jessica V.
- “If I could give more stars I would! Scott Wilhelm took on my case. At 1st I was skeptical because I was being impatient and felt like nothing was being done. So Scott had me come in for a meeting, and to my surprise he was on top of everything. He explained everything and answered any questions I had. He’s definitely straight forwards, very informative, kept me updated on all processes being handled in my case and was very honest about what the outcome may or may not be. He has this “No tolerance”, poker face thing going on, but he’s very professional, and respectful. He wasn’t rude or arrogant and actually remained calm when I wasn’t so pleasant. Any time I had questions, he was not hard to reach. Their assistant Stephanie made sure to help with what she could and if she couldn’t, she either contacted Scott for the answers or he would contact him himself. All in all, I had a great experience with a good outcome. I would highly recommend Scott Wilhelm.” – Erika Rodriquez
- “10/10 would recommend to someone else. Got me from a reckless driving to no points. JUST THE COURT FEES! Don’t know how he did it but he did. Thank you Scott I appreciate your service .” – Josh L.
- “Scott Wilhelm was a pleasure to work with. He delivered a wonderful outcome and made the process very easy and not stressful at all. I hope to never have to need his services again but if I do or if anyone needs them, he is the one to call! Thank you again Scott for your work on these matters.” – Kristy C.
- “I found Scott Wilhelm to be an excellent lawyer. He listened to my needs and very clearly described my alternatives. He has been directing me through the last year and I can not think of any time that he had let me down. He is professional and very caring. We received a $100,000 settlement with his intense help. I will always call upon Scott Wilhelm for my legals problems. GREAT JOB!” – Richard A.
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Brian Roemersma and his staff have given me years of professional representation, they’re always spot on with every detail of my case. Brian is highly intelligent and is very concerned with the health and well-being of his clients. He has been a great friend and lawyer with my case for over 9 years, I would highly recommend him and can’t thank everyone enough for all they have done for me.” – Pamela D.
“Brian represented me in a workers comp case with an injury. He was consistent and thorough in representing my interests. He was always available if I had questions or concerns and responded quickly. I have recommended Brian to several other people and will continue to do so if I know anyone needs his services. My experience with him was five star and I would use him again in the future if I ever needed him.” – Jeff N.
- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- “Having known Dennis Winegar for well over 20 years, there wasn’t a doubt in my mind that he would be the best lawyer to handle my divorce. And as expected he didn’t disappoint! Many thanks to Dennis and Dennie for all their hard work and support.” – Maura P.
- “Attorney Winegar is very knowledgeable, professional and kind. He listened & always answered my questions. Divorce is not an easy experience but lawyer Winegar & his great team helped a lot, they are so helpful, supportive & caring. Greatly appreciated.” – Julie G.
- “ Service Excellence, Professionalism & Dedication, they get the job done‼️ Dennis through his Leadership the Firm is & always will be a success.” – Raymond F.
- Jennifer Toth, Esq. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- “I had used Jennifer Toth on two separate cases. This is an attorney that puts your mind at ease knowing you have someone in your corner fighting for you. Jennifer is honest and communicates with you every step of the way so you always know what to expect and how to respond. I received an amazing outcome on my cases and I am truly grateful. If you want an attorney who is going to fight for you like she did for me, Jennifer Toth will not disappoint you.” – Matthew W.
- Kelly Correnty, Esq. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- “Kelly was great! She went above and beyond to make sure I received my benefits after countless previous denials. Thank you so much Kelly!!!!” – Kat M.