Are You Suffering From A Work Injury? We Can Protect Your Legal Rights.
If you have been injured while on the job, you may be able to obtain benefits under workers’ compensation. However, workers’ compensation is a complex system, and unfortunately, workers can easily lose the benefits to which they are entitled.
In some cases, employers or insurance companies will deny rightful claims. Other times, they may terminate disability payments early or fail to pay the full amount owed under state law. If you were injured at your workplace, a qualified workers’ compensation lawyer at Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn and Roemersma can evaluate your case and ensure you are meeting all state requirements for filing a claim. They will:
- Ensure you meet all applicable deadlines
- Acquire and properly document all medical care
- File for Temporary Total Disability Benefits so you can pay bills while missing work
- Clearly and honestly explain the law as it applies to your situation
- Work with you to establish next steps according to your needs and goals, including filing for short-term disability, long-term disability, or appealing a denial
Our attorneys want you to be fully aware and informed of your rights under the law. We are a local law firm that takes pride in our community and the workers in it, and we aggressively fight to help those who are trying to obtain the benefits they deserve.
We Can Help
Talk with our certified attorneys as soon as possible after your injury. We offer a free initial consultation, and we do not accept a fee unless we are successful in obtaining the benefits you are entitled to receive. We have offices in Phillipsburg, Bethlehem, and Belvidere, and we are willing to meet with you near your home or workplace if you cannot travel.