WHY CHOOSE US?
Our philosophy is simple: we practice law as if we were the client. This approach drives our attorneys to excel in their respective areas of law, and it guides our interactions with you, the client.
We know the legal system can be complex and intimidating, which is why we are there with you throughout the process. We provide individualized and diligent representation to all of our clients because we care about you and your case. You have enough to worry about when you are facing a legal issue; but with us, you can be confident that you have a good lawyer you can rely on.
We are a full service law firm
We welcome cases across the legal spectrum. Our goal is to provide outstanding representation by having attorneys who focus on and excel in various, specific areas of the law. We routinely help clients in matters involving:
- Personal injury law
- Felony and misdemeanor criminal defense
- Workers’ compensation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Family law matters, including divorce
- Social Security Disability claims
- Real estate transactions
- Estate planning
- Employment law
- Civil litigation
- Consumer and business bankruptcy
Trusted Trial Attorneys in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey
With us, you don’t have to worry about nuanced differences in the law between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. All of our attorneys are licensed in both states and practice regularly, remaining at the forefront of legal issues across state lines. During your initial consultation, you can inquire about which state’s laws apply to your circumstance as well as the appropriate steps to take.
Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court
Three of our attorneys are certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court:
- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq. – Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Scott M. Wilhelm, Esq. – Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Municipal Court Law Attorney
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq. – Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Law Attorney
These designations are only granted to attorneys who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in their specialized fields of law. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court must have:
- Been a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years
- Fulfilled ongoing continuing legal education requirements
- Demonstrated a substantial level of experience in his or her area of practice
- Been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work
- Taken and passed a written examination in his or her area of law
Distinguished Super Lawyers
Additionally, three of our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers:
- Dennis W. Winegar, Esq. – 2002 to present
- Brian A. Roemersma, Esq. – 2006, 2007, and 2009 to 2013
- Jennifer L. Toth, Esq. (Rising Star) – 2014 to present
Super Lawyers is a distinction awarded to outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. It is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating based on a multiphase selection process. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis, and only 5% of eligible attorneys are selected to Super Lawyers.